View Single Post
Old 11-23-2019, 05:19 PM

If you go to Center Hill then I would keep it simple. I catch a lot of fish there and that's usually my approach. This time of year and water temperature I would suggest fishing main lake points and bluff walls. Last year in late November and early December I caught a LOT of fish paralleling bluff walls with a spinnerbait. The water temps were right around 50 and the water was very clear. I would fish it just deep enough to where you could barely see the flash of the blades. If I were to fish points then I would probably start with a jig or a twin tailed grub on a swivel head like a biffle hardhead. My favorite bait on a rocky lake with clean water is a menace grub on a biffle hardhead in either 7/16th ounce or 11/16th ounce. I've caught more fish on that bait in the last 2 or 3 years than any other. It gets a lot of bites and it catches big ones too. One tip for you if you do throw a biffle head is that you have to really set the hook hard or you will lose a lot of fish. It has a big thick hook that takes a big hookset to get the right penetration. Here is a couple fish I caught this time last year on Center Hill on a bluff wall with a spinnerbait
Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_0946.JPG (1.15 MB, 66 views)
File Type: jpg IMG_0947.JPG (1.18 MB, 54 views)

Last edited by Texas_Rig; 11-23-2019 at 05:22 PM.