View Single Post
Old 11-22-2019, 07:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Rig View Post
We put in at Chester Frost. We fished in there for several hours and found a pile of fish back in a little feeder pocket but couldn't catch them. I only caught 3 or 4 little fish back in that pocket. The bait was pushed up in there and bass were hammering them. I saw a giant bass pushing bait up against the bank. I threw my swimbait up there and she took off. I can't wait to go back though because I know what swims around down there. I had never been to Tims Ford but I felt very comfortable there. It looked and fished a lot like Center Hill and Percy Priest
We put in at 645am and started catching them immediately about 50 ft from the ramp, we moved around the bay following the schools of shad then at 9am on the dot the bite stopped like someone flipped a switch yet we could still see bass attacking the shad, was frustrating, my buddy seems to think as soon as the sun gets to a certain point they see the lures better and shy away from them , really want to go back when its overcast , seems like every chance I get to fish lately its bluebird skies

BTW did you try the main lake at all?