View Single Post
Old 10-05-2019, 08:27 AM

Quote:
So Flatline keep you tree hugging panties on ...

Just so we're clear on a few things...

I firmly believe you don't crap where you eat or play...

I like my trees, especially maples and I own 3 Stihl chainsaws and know how to use them...

And finally I ain't got no panties

No seriously, when I first saw this I thought there was some gas line leak cause it was bubbling and all, then you had the don't anchor pipeline sign up on the hill. It wasn't until I looked at google maps that noticed it was a sewage treatment plant discharge. I realize the govt regulates the discharge, but since when did we start believing the govt ?

Quote:
Now would be panic time (but not then) was when I lived in Tuscaloosa, Ala. in 1962 as a teenager... Yea, yea, yea... Coach Bear Bryant's Kid was a school mate of mine and have been to his house many times ...

I promise I won't hold it against you...

Quote:
Question in point ... The river that runs in that neck of the woods is called the Black Warrior (yep Indian tribe)... Just so happens that there was a number of asphalt factory's that bordered and dumped there waste in to the river .. Besides Nichole's Lake (city drinking water) this was the only place that you could water ski ... After a day of skiing you had to remove the tar residue from your legs with kerosene .. Now that was pollution !!

And people get all offended over someone going black faced 40 yrs ago