View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 08:36 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jad2t View Post
I'm pretty sure it's a scam. Just in case anyone gets the mail which looks very legit with a membership card, a really awesome window sticker of a bass jumping (I might keep that for my Jeep), and a letter saying you're "lucky" enough to test new rods, reels, and lures for free and keep them. I knew right away this was too good to be true so did about 2 minutes of quick google searching and found people who said they were suckered into this. They get the "free" stuff and then shortly after get collection agencies calling them saying they owe money for it even if they've returned it. Just a heads up for everyone, keep the cool sticker but throw the rest of the stuff away.
Yea I joined biggest waste of money I have ever spent on fishing would not joined if I had done some homework just a money grab but I think the way it works is if somebody sends you something and you did not order it you don't have to pay for it I could be wrong but seems ive heard that they would send me stuff finally had to send them a letter not to send anything else or it would not be returned or paid for really just a pain in the butt