View Single Post
Old 01-09-2019, 10:14 AM
Master Trout Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by twohands25 View Post
Looking for any of you who have done business with Digitaka Tackle. I purchased a rod from their site on 12-28-18 and payed using the PayPal option. I have sent them a couple emails and have gotten no response. I have bought several JDM reels from overseas (Ichiban Tackle and Ebay) and never had any trouble. Is poor communication normal with Digitaka or should i be worried? Thanks, Scott
Digitaka is closed 21 December through January 11th....thus the slow communication. Normally they respond the next day. I have an order that just shipped yesterday. I have been dealing with Digitaka for 5 years.......bought a lot of gear. They are highly reputable and if you are buying a JDM reel you can look far and wide I doubt you will find anyone who can beat their prices. It is a well known fact they sell their reels on a very low margin. Just helped a guy out down in Georgia purchase his first JDM gear through Digitaka. I wouldn't be worried.....will take them a little time to catch up when their staff returns to work. For future reference if you order during New Years time frame....and Christmas......they close down for a few weeks. They also have some local holiday periods they close for that long also. They always post on the website when they will be closed. I went through same on my order at Christmas time. During normal working days my orders arrive here no more than 5 business days.

Regards