View Single Post
Old 03-20-2020, 12:44 PM

Day 10 and I haven't been able to find any toilet paper, flour is almost non existent and sugar is at a minimum at best. Then of course I've only been out 4 times twice at walmart, once at Sav way in Carthage for meat sale and yesterday at Krogers. I should be good for a couple months, but I can't help but to think when will people stop buying everything in sight..?

The way I see it is we won't see this peak for another week or two... then you're looking at another 2 weeks recovery with more getting infected meanwhile... I'm thinking this is going to linger for at least another month at least. I'd say this thing isn't going to ease up until the middle / end of April.

Oh now they are talking that this virus is another form of the SARS virus of 2003 with a 80% similarity according to some biologist.

I am not a doom & gloom type person however since my business is in direct reflection of how well the economy is functioning... My next worry will be... Is this virus going to throw the world into a recession ? Not to mention world govts are throwing money they don't have at this mess to help stabilize economies...