View Single Post
Old 03-19-2020, 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Texas_Rig View Post
Feel free to move this to it's proper home if this isn't appropriate in this forum. Have you guys changed your daily routines to combat this hysteria that our country faces? Personally I haven't so far but I'm not the most social person around either. My time is spent working, fishing, and at home anyway. I also wonder exactly how long this thing has been around. Back just before Xmas, I got sick. It started with a very dry cough that I could not shake. I never go to the doctor and it was bad enough that I did. The doctor told me that I tested negative for the flu but I had a virus that had turned into an upper respiratory infection. I was given antibiotics and cough medicine and sent home. The entirety of my illness lasted about 2 weeks.
Went on vacation to Austin Tx and 5 of us came home sick , was worried it was corona but my brother who lives in Seattle was tested and it came back negative so we have that going for us which is nice

I have to say this hysteria has caused me some great anxiety , my wife works for a swedish company and her job has been in flux over the tariffs already so don't know whats going to happen with this economy , also worried about my kids and their families in this uncertain time, on the fishing side I was killing them before sickness shut me down, my first couple days back from Austin resulted in two 5+ and a 6.8 , today was the first time I was able to take the boat out in a week, horrible day, boated one fish 4lb and lost 4 fish one looked close to 7 trying to net it and missed it and she shook and spit the lipless