View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 07:54 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Nice fish....I am heading back Thursday. Saturday was not the best Small Mouth day for Center Hill. Had there not been a high pressure just moved in on top of us you probably would have caught 30 to 40 like those. Center Hill is under utilized. When my nephew and I paddled to shore for lunch he commented there was not a single person in that picnic area. Tennessee has some great recreation sites.....those of us who fish realize what we have but far too many are letting a great recreation benefit go by. As for Dale hollow I am heading up in about 2 weeks or so trying to catch some of those huge Gills and Shell Crackers that are there. I will hook quite a few Smallies I am sure but more than one Dale Hollow guide and or expert on the lake will tell you that the lake is chock full of the 4 pound fish but the 6 pound fish are fewer than years past. No one seems to know why but it is a fact. Not that you won't catch any that size but for whatever the reason the Big Boys are fewer and farther in-between.

Regards