Thread: Bait tank?
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2014, 10:32 PM

Thanks for all the replies and information. I really like the molded part of the grayline vs. the plastic welded sb2 and blue water. The comparisons on the internet say the sb2 is great but there are a lot of good comments about the graylines too. I have been using an old blue-water that was given to me but it is literally falling apart and leaks now. The outer walls are 1/2 gone and the foam insulation is exposed. It still works but since the sb2 is constructed the same way, I am drawn to the grayline because it is molded and basically un-breakable.

However... 2 people have commented on the filtration system on the grayline. This is a tough choice for me. 500-600 bucks is a lot of money in my world. I don't want to buy something that will break in 5 years. The grayline guy is cool as heck. He's been very talkative on the phone and said he'd take the tank back and give me a full refund if I don't like it after trying it. I decided to go ahead and order the grayline to give it a shot. It should be here by Tuesday or Wednesday of next week. If anyone is interested, i'll post a review after trying it out a few times.