View Single Post
Old 04-30-2012, 09:16 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travis C. View Post
Do you ever get sick of catching so many fish all the time?
No I don't....and thank God for that. When I had to give up my 28+ years working in the air defense field it pretty much was a kick in the stomach. I had what I considered to be the greatest job in the world. It was exciting....I traveled the world.....fished a lot of the world.....golfed a lot of the world......but nothing beat getting up in the morning and playing with a billion dollar weapon system. I was very fortunate to be one that had a job that I loved. I have always loved to fish. I get up each morning and am just as excited to get to the water as I was the day before. I mean I actually get excited the night before...LOL. I have caught the 150 pound Grouper....50 pound Jacks.....60 pound King Mackerels....... 4 foot long Cobia. We fished waters in the Red Sea and Persian Gulf that the fish had never seen a lure. But I got to tell you...fishing for Gills...Trout.....Smallies with 2# test is just as exciting. Heading to Pickwick in the morning hoping to get some Gill action and Smallies too. Washed the kayak this evening and hate to take it back out it looks so good...LOL...so might fish from the bank.

Regards