View Single Post
Old 08-20-2013, 10:59 AM
ALANRAYG2

Default Fishing Tackle of all kinds for sale

Thanks for being patient with me. I have finally got some of the fishing tackle ready to go.
On Saturday August 24th I will be setting up a booth in Columbia Flea Market. they are open 8am to 5pm. Here is there Facebook Page. https://www.facebook.com/ColumbiaFleaMarket/info I don't think their website is working. The phone number listed for them is (615)-491-6529. They are located at the old Clark Marine dealership facility in Columbia. I hope to be set up in the back under the roof. for payment I will accept cash or I can run a debit or credit card on my Square card reader. I do not want a check....
I have separated most of the hard baits and most of the plastics by brand name.
I will have about 500+ Rebels, 500 to 700 Normans, Bandits, Heddon, a few Lucky Craft SP , 100's of Bombers, Smithwick, Cordell, some Rapala a few Luhr Jenson, Tennessee Killers, Perry's Normans etc, Some Bagley, Mann's, Strike King, traps, a few B-H Bass Magnets, and some I have no idea who made them.
In baitcasting reels, Ambassadeur some are like new, Old Bantams, Bass Pro, Sigma, Pinnacle, Daiwa, Vision and more. I have about 70 to 80 baitcasting reels.
I have some VINTAGE Zebco Cardinal 3 and 4's. If anyone is interested in these please send a message as I do not intend bringing them to the flea Market.
In soft plastics, I have Berkley Power baits 50+# a couple 100 packs, Culprit 100+#, Zoom 50_+# some Producto worms, I have a box about 40 # of mixed brands of tube baits., I will have a few clear plastic tackle boxes. I have 100's of spinnerbaits some are vintage and some newer.
there will be terminal tackle there too.....hooks weights etc.
Rods, I will have around 40 rods there. Mostly casting rods and a few spinning rods.
If this is successful then I will try to be there often on Saturdays.
Thanks, Alan