View Single Post
Old 03-01-2013, 12:28 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidTNKayakAngler View Post
Sorry to hear about your dealings with the Boat Locker no fish. When we first moved here about 4 1/2 years ago we had a horrible dealing with them (they didn't get any of our money) and I said I would not attempt to deal with them again. We'll two years later I thought well I will give them a second chance, and almost the same thing, but by this time I was deep enough in the industry to know what was going on. I will never return, and I'll never refer anyone to them. I now drive to Atlanta, or Panama City Beach for all my Hobie needs. I just sold my Hobie because I don't have a dealer within a reasonable distance to satisfy my needs.

TK, really treated you right. We need more of his kind that's for sure. Someone who treats others with respect, and how they themselves would want to be treated. I know it's about making money, heck you have to, to survive, but robbing people, and taking advantage of someone now that's just poor business.

TK, that's really awesome what you did and hopefully you have restorred some humanity in others. It goes to show what kind of community we have here.

Jeremy

Thanks jeremy. This is hands down the best forum i've belonged to.

My motor was running rough last year when I took it to them the first time and he toldme and showed me I had two burnt wires that was keeping two of the cylinders from firing. He charged me $200 for that. I took it to the lake and it ran way better but something still wasn'T right so I took it back. They said it was the stator and charged an additional $500 and I asked him to change the gear lube and paid for it. I couldn't believe he told me the other day that my gear lube looked like it had ever been changed. I told him I asked him to change it last summer and they charged me for doing it. He said they didn't have any record of it. No kidding you don't have a record of it cause you obviously never did it!!!!