View Single Post
Old 10-25-2012, 09:45 AM

Default Funny Ramp Story

A funny story for the day. If this was you i'm sorry in advance.

I was out fishing the other day. I was close to the ramp in a little cove cause the outboard was still not running. There are not any signs that say no wake. The ramp is only 20-30 feet from the channel. But still common sence should come into play there. I hear a boat coming in from seems like a mile away. I look up an he is almost full out till about 100 feet from the ramp then goes to netruel. I am probably 200 yards from him and the waves push me all around. I do not say anything and I keep fishing. I see him gettimg closer to the dock and then see him step on to the dock. I then hear him laugh out loud a few times. He then yells to me asking if I can help get his boat back. I troll over to where I can hear him. He had stepped off the dock without tying or no rope in his hand. I go and pick him up and take him to his boat. Now 100 feet from the dock. On the way he is telling me is a new boat and how much it cost and how fast it goes. I kept quiet about him coming in so hot. But I did say to him. " You would think for that kind of money they would have gave you a rope to tie it to the dock with " A small giggle inside to myself and dropped him off..

Again, If that was you I'm sorry..