View Single Post
Old 04-27-2011, 12:14 PM

Default Update with pictures

We got to see her last Saturday. This was our second visit and she has made a miracalus change. The first visit wasn't very good because she cried alot and kept telling us she was not going to stay and that she was leaving with us. We said no and told her to take it one day at a time. She agreed to stick it out for 30 days and then she was leaving. I sent her a letter telling her how proud I was of her to agree that she needed help. I told her to be open to the staff there and let them help her. I also told her to be open to the word of God and let Him change her. Many people have been praying for her including yourselves and it's making a difference. She sent me a letter the other day and apoligized for all she has done in the past. She underlined the word past. She said that she is in the process of changing and told me not to give up on praying for her. I am so happy. She still has a long way to go because this is a 6 month program, but from what I've seen so far she is on her way to a full recovery. Here is a picture of her the day I took her to rehab followed by a couple of pictures from last Saturday.