View Single Post
Old 05-02-2013, 01:43 AM
Owner and Administrator

Exclamation Okay ... My thoughts ... <'TK><

[Bad timing ... My boat is high and dry while I am rebuilding the trailer ....

Now This is me ... What I would do ... And don't let me influence you ... This is a test the Corps is putting out to see how much fear they can put in the local Hillbilly's ... And measure the clout factor they have ... THE TWRA IS NOT GOING TO ENFORCE !!!
I personally would be the first one at the ramp at Carthage in the morning ... Then I would motor straight to Cordell Hull which I have done for decades ...

Make sure I have my Life vest and other legal safety equipment on ... And motor straight to the dam and ignoring the Buoys ... TWRA is not going to enforce this that the Corp said they would ... This a power play by the Corp ... A clout factor ... A bulling so to speak ... RESTRICTED AREA !! SAYS WHO ???

So If the Membership would like to venture to Cordell Hull tomorrow in Force and smooze the dam ...Great ... Take as lot of pic's and we will post and send to Doug and Lamar ... No time limit ... If you want to protest this would be the time !!! I Know a lot of you are working ... But it would be a great show of force ....

The Corps Warning signs has no credibility ... But be safe ... A accident would be devastating at this point .... They would use it against us ...

The corps just wants to see how many people will ignore or obey the signs ...

Like I said we need a show of force ... I would ignore !!! My personal action ....

Now this one view ... The corps may look at this ....This way ... If everyone heeds to the signs ... No barriers necessary The barrier restrictions would be over ... This is a Cat and mouse play at this point ...<'TK>< ]

Last edited by tkwalker; 05-02-2013 at 02:06 AM.