View Single Post
Old 08-28-2015, 11:31 PM
Owner and Administrator

Smile Lol !! <'tk><

Quote:
Originally Posted by navydocivan View Post
My wife and I and our 2 babies were leaving about the time you were putting in the other day. I wasn't able to say hey to you since you were in the boat. That is a cool trick getting your wife to back you in.. I have to do it the opposite way. The wife can't back up a trailer. We didn't do worth a darn either. Also trolling a little for some crappie near the park. The babies both 3 yrs old sure love to ride in the boat and drive the boat on dads lap.

Doc, I remember seeing you and the family, and I thought to myself ... Yep Making memories !! ...

Now the trailer backing ... You must have missed that part ... My wife is very capable of backing smaller utility and garden trailers ... But when it comes to using mirrors and a big load Nope!! .. I can back a boat 100 yds. on twisted roads .. But have yet to teach here how to use mirrors .. I had already brought the boat around to the ramp and had the tires in the water but had her pull out because I forgot to release the transom straps ( I had Brain surgery you know LOL ) She backed me back in but I was at a 45 Deg. to the Dock ... But we are a team and we manage ... <'TK><