View Single Post
Old 02-07-2019, 09:58 PM
Fishing Fool

Quote:
Originally Posted by FishAddict View Post
I did not get on here to bash Humminbird, but I have to chime in on the Humminbird love-fest. My experience with their customer service was not good at all. All I got was update first, check this, try this. Delay, delay. Then the C-Service contact I was communicating quit, Wouldn't answer me going on months, I found out because her e-mail seemingly was unattended after she quit. Then it was winter and my unit went out of warranty so I just gave up, finally realizing what I bought wasn't so hot anyhow. I'll think hard about buying another Humminbird, as I'm still using a unit that is not working right at all. I had a Humminbird flasher 30 years ago, and had one on my console for over 20 years. They had a fair flat rate return repair cost and it was fast. Not a lot of hassle. That was then, this is now. Their out of warranty repair cost on my unit is more than I paid for it. (Granted things are more complex now, I get that.) So, I'm shopping this spring for something I can count on and work out of the box.

Garmin.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk