View Single Post
Old 05-01-2012, 06:15 PM
Master Trout Magnet

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidTNKayakAngler View Post
Drilling holes isn’t bad. I drilled some big ones yesterday for power plug, mounted some Mighty Mounts for Camera's, or rod holders what ever I want to put on there. Redone my anchor trolley and patched 3 holes I had previously made.

Alpha, you know the meaning of fishing, and what it is about. It's not about the trophy fish, it's about the simple things. Although I'm getting prepped for our bi-annual Florida trip, not tournaments this year while in Florida just 10-12hrs a day/night on the water in a 16' piece of plastic paddling in 80' of water along side a 300lb Bull Shark.

Jeremy

Yeah I am going to drill the holes. Going to get this thing setup....sooner or later....LOL. Yeah fishing is not always about catching fish. Took the kayak to Nickajack a couple of weeks ago and must have covered that whole bay where the cave is. Didn't catch anything...but had a great time. Paddled out to a tower that had an Osprey nest....it had babies in it. Pretty neat.....but mom and dad were getting a bit anxious so I moved on.