View Single Post
Old 03-21-2013, 01:18 PM
ALANRAYG2

Default my PM to TK.

Originally Posted by ALANRAYG2
Thanks TK, I have been overwhelmed with responses. I have had to move to my email address as you have probably read in my PM's. I know the deal you are referring to where I retracted an offer. To explain a little here. I am the third party in decision making and the one who has the computer to get stuff out there. I actually wanted to have several public sales to move the tackle. My idea was shot down. They are afraid of someone stealing something. I was wanting a booth at the Nashville Flea Market and a parking lot sale at the Local 1853 Union Hall in Spring Hill. I even thought of trying to get a booth at Mule Days.
I talked with a lure collector and he offered to identify the "collector lures" from fishing lures. Just from the phone conversation with him yesterday, I was about to sell over $200 of collector Rapalas for a fraction of their value. That is why I retracted the offer. My goal is to get as much for Bob's collection as I can for his widow. I am getting nothing for my efforts.
Last night I looked but couldn't find a delete button for my post. that's why I put the notice on my last post.
Thanks TK for having this forum and your suggestions. I hope to be better organized the next time I try to sell Bob's tackle. I hope I will be able to contact you for advice if we decide to have a sale somewhere.
Thanks, Again, Alan