Thread: Percy Priest
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 04:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TnCreekMaster View Post
thanks for the report Alan, glad you were able to get back out there!
I barely made it. I live in Columbia and it's at least an hour drive. That morning I hooked up the ford to the boat, no trailer lights and no power to the plug. So I switched trucks. Got lights !!! so as I am driving down 840 East the truck started acting up. Service brake system soon was the warning. On the way home I started to get hiccup's in the transmission. The next day I drove it to town and it hiccuped several more times. I stopped at a stop sign. Truck wouldn't move. Like it was in neutral. The dash said, selected shift was inhibited. I took it to a friends shop. They did a complete diagnostic and found the transmission module bad and the speed sensor. Waiting on the trans module. I haven't had time to search out the issue on the Ford. All the fuses and power are good. I'm hoping a broken wire or wires.
I am thinking of OH for crappie. I have never fished OH for crappie before. Any suggestions on where to start looking and ramping would be appreciated. Priest has to many boats and fruitcakes driving them. Alan

Last edited by Alan 54; 04-04-2024 at 04:07 PM.