View Single Post
Old 12-15-2012, 04:28 PM

[QUOTE=tkwalker;27545]

There were no Machine guns ! ... They have been outlawed in this country for the general Public since the Act in 1934 ...
As a mid 30's something another with a LEGAL carry permit for many years. You can still get a permit "They call it a stamp" to own a fully automatic weapon. It is hard to do and cost alot. There is no real reason to have one except ( They are fun to shoot ) if your a gun guy.

So now We have all the Libs coming down on the 2nd. Ammendment to do away with Guns ... . Okay lets look here at home .. Rutherford County ... Newbie where you live ... every school in the county as well as Wilson where I live has a Armed County deputy stationed in the school while it is in cession ... Guns is not the problem ... If the Conn , Col, and many other states in this country would have let the teachers or a law officer "with a gun" be present ... This would have been prevented ... Since the states with carry permits have been legal ... like theaters and general public where Gun carry is legal has any of this happenend !!! NO !! ...

I think all Schools,Church's and places where people gather in mass's should at a ( Minimum ) should atleast have a secure place where weapons are stored.

These Libs who post there signs that Weapons are not allowed in their establishments are just inviting the NUT!! to enter ... because there is no one there to take them out ... !!

I am the dad of a 3 Y/O son and will not shop at Toy's R Us because they will not allow people with legal permits in their store. They have signs on the door. But there is no sign that says no shop lifters.

What happen in CT is truly sad. Makes me want to home school more and more every day. I will do all I can to make my son as normal as can be. He will be educated on Guns,Fishing,Hunting,Treating woman properly and saying Yes Sir and Yes Mam.

Never underestimate the power of hitting your knees and talking to the guy upstairs.