View Single Post
Old 05-06-2015, 07:57 AM
Fishing TN Staff

Default Results

Attached are the complete results
Last night we had 28 anglers show up, and one lady just wanted to fish with us, so 27 were in the prize pool. The weather was great, but the fishing was tough. Some people had been pre-fishing for weeks and during pre-fishing put together some good 2 fish bags of 35-36”, this didn’t happen this evening.
1st Shae McCord
2nd Ron Champion
3rd Derrick Bostic
4th Chris Odom
(Big Bass) Logan Ardry 20.75”

I started off paddling to the main river while others focused on the creek and went deeper into the creek. I caught nothing on the main river so found a small creek with current and started working spinnerbaits, crankbaits, and a popping frog. I picked up 3 short fish in the creek, and kept chugging along. I also tied on a Case Fluke, and different crank Spro Lil John. I picked up 2 more short fish on the Spro, and finally one that would measure on the Case Fluke. I kept fishing hard and nothing else. I was almost 2 miles from check in with 20 minutes until check-in and knew I had to book it. This was the first trip in my new A.T.A.K and I dug in with the paddle and kept a good pace and made it in with a few minutes to spare.
Out of the 27 anglers we paid out $594 in cash, $100 in Hook1, 6 Bad Boy Jigs, and 6 Custom Painted E&B Crankbaits. There were 16 fish turned in.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Sycamore Creek Results Full.jpg (178.8 KB, 41 views)