View Single Post
Old 02-21-2015, 02:56 AM
Owner and Administrator

Smile I love uncle Phil !! ... But !! ..<'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by Transplanted Sportsman View Post
Ya'll need to watch "an inconsistent truth" by old uncle Phill Valentineif you havent already, big eye opener, local TN product by the way!!
Uncle Phil gets his ego going sometimes and sometimes He is Just Full of S--- ... Now don't get me wrong ... I am glad for his efforts ... But sometimes his facts aren't always correct, While listening I have caught him in inaccuracies when it comes to physical sciences ... ... But I will say he has more truthful substance than the counter opposition ... And basically uncle Phil's flaws, are just basic walking around non mechanical and electrical sense ... I know he drives a bio diesel etc ... But I guarantee you He did not build it or has ever turned a wrench on it ... Now I love Uncle Phil ... But he is very inadequate in basic electrical and mechanical theory ... I've listen to him to long ...

Now as far as "Inconsistent Truth" This is right on and I would say 75% of it I would take to the Bank ... Like Jimmy said both sides are biased ... But I know the side that this country was built on leans to the right ... Anyway that was the side I fought for ... ... ... <'TK><