View Single Post
Old 08-08-2014, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by GO-OKFISHIN View Post
Really no secret. There is one on Gold Road almost every year. Bedford/ Marshall county Line. Was $15. Beasley's farm on Chapel Hill to Unionville Road off Hwy. 41. Barn is about a mile on the left. Usually $20.
Quote:
Originally Posted by GO-OKFISHIN View Post
The Gold Rd. farm used to put up signs around the 3rd week of August. Mr. Beasley is a farmer doesn't advertise. Just show up but you better get there early. A lot of people know about it. I will call him as the season gets closer and send you a PM.
Stay away from the Gold's farm on Gold Rd. Three years ago, I leased what John Gold called "The Garden Spot" for $750. The day before opening day, the game warden red flagged the whole place due to it being double seeded. I found out at that time he had also double leased it to me and TWRA for a youth hunt.

Needless to say, the Drunk never refunded my money. The old man (Parks) wouldn't do anything about it either. John died last year (may he burn in hell) so I know he won't be doing it again. One tract of that property, 250 acres, was transferred shortly after his death.

If you go, beware.