View Single Post
Old 01-04-2014, 02:08 PM
Master Trout Magnet

I order a ton of stuff online being an amazon prime member since all my shipping costs are paid up front for one year for 2 day shipping for only 79 bucks. I mean I get something probably every week..or more often....as I order anything I use at home that is cheaper than buying it locally such as coffee...cleaning products...anything....I hate going to the store. If you use either FedEX...UPS....USPS long enough all of them are going to lose something. I get quite a bit of stuff that is shipped by Smart Post. That is a combination of USPS making the delivery to your home after FedEx has made the long haul part. That is the one I have the most trouble with but I have to admit I don't have much lost compared to what I order...very rarely actually...no matter who the shipper is. As Travis mentioned a lot of companies will ship you a new item out right away and just have you refuse the package if it shows up. I know though that it is frustrating to be expecting an item and it gets lost somewhere. Which Elite 7 unit did you get?

Regards