View Single Post
Old 12-19-2013, 12:11 AM
Owner and Administrator

Thumbs up Get it On !!!! <'TK><

Quote:
Originally Posted by MidTNKayakAngler View Post
Hey guys on February 22nd we are going to have a charity event for Michael Ernst at the Gallatin Steam Plant launching out of Coles Ferry. It will run from 9am-7pm. Don't worry you don't have to fish all day, you can come out and fish for a little while or just come out and donate to a great cause.

This is to raise funds for Michael Ernst for the Whizz Kids Charity when he runs the London Marathon next spring. Mike is a great asset to the fishing community in Middle Tennessee, and I would like to show him that we appreciate it by doing this for him and the kids who really need it.

This tournament will be like no other, we already have a lot of prizes donated as in multiple guide trips, and tackle packages from Trout Magnet, Woodys Jigs, and Hook 1. We will keep adding to the prize list as we go. If you would like to donate please contact me by pm or email at MidTNKayakAngler@Gmail.com

This will be a multiple species event, including live and artificial bait.

Keep an eye out in the Angler Magazine in January for all the details.....

Thank You Jeremy

We were looking into doing a joint kayak/powerboat event, but it was just getting to complicated. Maybe we can work something out in the future though.
Jeremy... Count me in !! I'll launch my power boat and we will cruise the area and take pic's ... ( I may fish that want count ) You are in my country Now ... remember I use to work at the Gallatin steam plant (13 years) I have over 200 trips up those stacks (EPA) ... and that was before they put elevators in ..

Mike, dropped his power motor off to me to do some work on it .. I think I'll charge him extra and turn it all back to the event ha!! .. Count me in for maybe A Cabela's or two gift certs ... PM me on how I can help further !!! <'TK><