FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community (http://www.fishingtn.com/index.php)
-   Local Fishing (http://www.fishingtn.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   Nashville Fishing Show (http://www.fishingtn.com/showthread.php?t=10976)

Alphahawk 02-11-2016 09:38 PM

Nashville Fishing Show

For all you guys coming to the Nashville Fishing Show stop by the Trout Magnet booth and say hello.....Leland's Lures is coming out with some bass lures...the "Thunder Hawk" line....and some really neat new crappie baits. They are some good looking lures. Hope to see ya'll there.

Regards

XxthejuicexX 02-11-2016 10:08 PM

I'm going to try and stop on Saturday after fishing. I need to restock trout and crappie mags

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

notorious 02-11-2016 10:13 PM

What, Where, when...been in the upper midwest for the past few months..at the fairgrounds?...need to know.

Alphahawk 02-11-2016 10:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 70020)
What, Where, when...been in the upper midwest for the past few months..at the fairgrounds?...need to know.

At the fairgrounds. Opens at noon tomorrow and runs through Sunday. There is a charge of seven dollars.

Regards

TNBronzeback 02-12-2016 12:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by XxthejuicexX (Post 70018)
I'm going to try and stop on Saturday after fishing. I need to restock trout and crappie mags

Im gonna hit it up tomorrow after work i think. I need more lead and blades. Hopefully ole Poor Boys will be there again.
Lol...that man should be able to retire just off my purchases.

Shoe man 02-12-2016 10:39 AM

Should be there this afternoon after work. Always need TMs and everything that goes with them. Love dreaming while walking through the new boats and kayaks. Way too much stuff not enough money!!!

jprism 02-12-2016 11:51 AM

Coupon

You can print a $1.00 discount coupon on line at
http://www.tnboatexpo.com/images/Sho...0-%20TNBFE.jpg

See you there

Heiny57 02-12-2016 02:45 PM

I can't go ,,,,,, I am in Billings Montana :mad::mad:

Shoe man 02-12-2016 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jprism (Post 70032)
You can print a $1.00 discount coupon on line at
http://www.tnboatexpo.com/images/Sho...0-%20TNBFE.jpg

See you there

Thanks! Just printed 2.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

ddyyak 02-12-2016 08:18 PM

Stopped by the Leland lure booth and picked up some thunder hawk baits. Should work great on my Ned Rig.

AllOutdoors 02-12-2016 11:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Alphahawk (Post 70016)
For all you guys coming to the Nashville Fishing Show stop by the Trout Magnet booth and say hello.....Leland's Lures is coming out with some bass lures...the "Thunder Hawk" line....and some really neat new crappie baits. They are some good looking lures. Hope to see ya'll there.

Regards

Planning to go to bass pro Sunday. If I can get dad and brother onboard, we will stop by. My daughter has tickets to the Vandy game too so it might be a timing issue. Thanks for the heads up.

Reel Tune 02-13-2016 09:54 AM

All Outdoors, I would definitely stop by the expo before going to Bass Pro, there will be better deals to be had at the expo for sure.

Randy, it was great seeing the Leland Lures Crew yesterday, such a genuinely nice group.

I'm definitely putting those jerkbaits, and Thunder Hawks to use this year.

CreekWalker 02-13-2016 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TNBronzeback (Post 70023)
Im gonna hit it up tomorrow after work i think. I need more lead and blades. Hopefully ole Poor Boys will be there again.
Lol...that man should be able to retire just off my purchases.

That is the very reason I went today. I did not see him there, though. Anyone know if he was there? I was really looking forward to stocking up on those dudes because they last me about 3 casts each haha!

Shoe man 02-13-2016 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CreekWalker (Post 70048)
That is the very reason I went today. I did not see him there, though. Anyone know if he was there? I was really looking forward to stocking up on those dudes because they last me about 3 casts each haha!

I went Friday after work and didn't see Poor Boys or the crappie guy who always had one of the bigger booths. Missed both of them but got my TM fix. Good to see Ed and Randy.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

aero320 02-13-2016 08:03 PM

I woke up this morning, checked the temperature and figured it was a perfect day to go to the fishing show. It was bigger than I expected. Got a chance to talk to Jeff Smith at the Lelands booth and he showed me some of their new products and the crappie they caught on JPP yesterday.

Stopped by the Clark Marine booth and found out my new 200 Verado L4 had arrived so my boat gets repowered this week!

I was disappointed that there was no more kayak stuff on display. Hook1 had some boats on display and there were a couple of Hobies. I stopped by Caney Fork Outdoors in Donelson on the way home to get my kayak fix and picked up a couple of items.

Now, if I could just get the garage cleaned out!