FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community

FishingTN.com Tennessee's Fishing and Boating Community (http://www.fishingtn.com/index.php)
-   Local Fishing (http://www.fishingtn.com/forumdisplay.php?f=4)
-   -   360 white bass over the legal limit (http://www.fishingtn.com/showthread.php?t=6544)

baxterboy 03-30-2013 07:49 AM

360 white bass over the legal limit

http://www.tennessean.com/article/20...rmen-hot-water-

j19bill 03-30-2013 04:15 PM

Thanks for the link i forgot to look for the story this morning.

Sent from my Droid Bionic complete with typos and sarcasm.

j19bill 03-30-2013 09:46 PM

What kills me on the Tennessean's page is there are people defending these guys.

When did we as a country stop holding people accountable for their actions. Im only 30 and i don't remember it being that way 10 years ago. Or maybe I didn't pay attention then.

massman 03-31-2013 12:44 PM

i see this alot

this happens all the time around here with no fail been fishing see people filling up buckets of fish. below ppd and ohd sometimes they just sit there and look at you if you say anything like hey dude that fish is too small or nice bucket of fish . maybe the state should offer a course to people of different nationalitys on the rules of fish per day and this would have not happened . but that is still not right they would have called a cab and that boat would be up for auction in a couple of weeks .

old sailor 03-31-2013 01:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j19bill (Post 31493)
What kills me on the Tennessean's page is there are people defending these guys.

When did we as a country stop holding people accountable for their actions. Im only 30 and i don't remember it being that way 10 years ago. Or maybe I didn't pay attention then.

How true! I'm still mad as hell about Benghazi. I remember when people killing americans for no reason paid the price.

j19bill 03-31-2013 02:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old sailor (Post 31520)
How true! I'm still mad as hell about Benghazi. I remember when people killing americans for no reason paid the price.

Ugg me too its amazing to me how they think people are so stupid that we can't see something was going on. Unfortunately its both partys that are doing it now.

nofish 03-31-2013 03:25 PM

I'll call twra in a heartbeat if I ever see anyone keeping short fish or to many fish!

j19bill 03-31-2013 10:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nofish (Post 31525)
i'll call twra in a heartbeat if i ever see anyone keeping short fish or to many fish!

+1

Travis C. 04-01-2013 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by old sailor (Post 31520)

My brother-n-law works for an insurance company (all parties nameless) and he is responsible for fraud claims in VA. You would be shocked at the amount of claims that are dealing with illegals (around 80%). They take out multiple policies and from various companies then when need money wreck the car then try to file a claim. What is most upsetting and sad is even in cases or drunk driving or where they kill someone else they are almost never detained because ICE wants nothing to do with them and can't ID them so they are released. Most vehicle homicide cases there won't make the news but one actually did more recently where a couple illegals killed a little girl in another car. ICE didn't want them then either plus no one could pin an ID so they were released...again.

Part of the biggest problem is they know nothing will happen to them.

MNfisher 04-01-2013 09:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis C. (Post 31547)
My brother-n-law works for an insurance company (all parties nameless) and he is responsible for fraud claims in VA. You would be shocked at the amount of claims that are dealing with illegals (around 80%). They take out multiple policies and from various companies then when need money wreck the car then try to file a claim. What is most upsetting and sad is even in cases or drunk driving or where they kill someone else they are almost never detained because ICE wants nothing to do with them and can't ID them so they are released. Most vehicle homicide cases there won't make the news but one actually did more recently where a couple illegals killed a little girl in another car. ICE didn't want them then either plus no one could pin an ID so they were released...again.

That makes me sick!

blink 04-01-2013 09:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by nofish (Post 31525)
I'll call twra in a heartbeat if I ever see anyone keeping short fish or to many fish!

+1

I feel its your duty as a responsible sportsman.

j19bill 04-01-2013 10:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Travis C. (Post 31547)

Wow that is sad.