PDA

View Full Version : Panhandle Fishing Charters Question

ThrillSeeker
01-21-2015, 05:44 PM
A buddy of mine and I are planning a guy trip at the end of April/beginning of May. The plan is to hit Pensacola Beach for a couple days and do an inshore trip (hopefully for tripletail) and then an off shore bottom fishing trip.

Can anyone point me in the right direction as far as a good guide or charter? This is my first time fishing in the Gulf, and I'd like to be able to bring back some good eating fish.

Thanks in Advance

SaltySportsmanTV
01-21-2015, 06:37 PM
I would recommend getting as close to Destine or Pensacola as possible there you will be certain to have an easy choice on finding great guides everywhere. I cant recall off the top of my head but I can defiantly get some names and point you in the right direction! Hope you guys have a great time!

Mr.Duk
01-21-2015, 07:05 PM
We used "Fish Happens" for redfish, decent trip.

Tightlines
01-21-2015, 08:05 PM
I highly recommend Captain Daniel Pike, Destin FL. We have fished with him many years. Bill Dance features him on the Bill Dance Saltwater Edition. http://www.inshoreanglercharters.com

white95v6
01-21-2015, 09:21 PM
This guy is in Panama city. But i like Mickey locke. Www.reeladictioncharters.com

Fishaholic
01-27-2015, 11:01 PM
Destin Princess party boat is a sure thing and for the price you can't beat it we brought home 30 lbs of filets and that was when red snapper couldnt be kept.

SaltySportsmanTV
01-28-2015, 05:33 PM
Both "Destin Princess party boat" and "Captain Daniel Pike, Destin FL" I have heard great things about both! Best of luck, tell us about the outcome!

Buccaneer
01-29-2015, 07:59 AM
Captain Chris Sheppard out of Destin/Ft. Walton Beach - Shikari Charters - http://www.inshoredestinfishing.com/
Went out with him last year late July and had a great time. Good guy, good boat, lots of action.

ThrillSeeker
01-31-2015, 08:43 PM
WOW. Great info guys.

Thank you for the help. This truly is the best fishing community I have been a part of...real or virtual.

If anyone else has any other opinions about my trip, please feel free to chime in.