PDA

View Full Version : Gsp 1/14/15

agelesssone
01-15-2015, 10:18 AM
Here was the bait situation yesterday at GSP. The photo of the cast net was duplicated, both times coming up with 25-30 threadfins each time. Casting a 5 ft net in 13 FOW.

agelesssone
01-15-2015, 10:38 AM
Wow! Thi as new version of Tapatalk really sucks. Playing hell trying to upload photos. The app shows photo uploaded in a few seconds but then it says "processing" for minutes with no attachment being placed in the post.
Really disappointed with the new app.
I just started uploading a photo, it did the same thing. So I set the phone down, went to the bathroom, came back, got a cup of coffee and it is still "processing" and never uploaded the photo.
Anybody else having this issue? I've deleted the app and reinstalled it twice now with no improvement.

agelesssone
01-15-2015, 10:39 AM
http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/15/83cf4f86b22130d8a41c0157fe215bb4.jpg

agelesssone
01-15-2015, 10:41 AM
Took a different "route" through tapatalk to upload this shot. This was the bait situation for most of the day, and maybe this is why there wasn't much action for the fishermen. Tons of 4-5 inch threadies.

XxthejuicexX
01-15-2015, 10:49 AM
Took a different "route" through tapatalk to upload this shot. This was the bait situation for most of the day, and maybe this is why there wasn't much action for the fishermen. Tons of 4-5 inch threadies.

That's how it was Sunday when jimmy and I were out there. The screen would be filled solid like that with bait fish. When they have that much real food to choose from I think it's pretty hard to fool them with the fake stuff and yes The new Tapatalk app is terrible.

creekcrappie
01-15-2015, 01:09 PM
Merv, that's a cool pic on the down imaging!

Alphahawk
01-15-2015, 06:46 PM
Lot of bait there. Yep the latest upgrade for Tapatalk is horrible. Wish I could find some 63 degree water....LOl.

Regards

txnative
01-15-2015, 07:04 PM
That's how it was Sunday when jimmy and I were out there. The screen would be filled solid like that with bait fish. When they have that much real food to choose from I think it's pretty hard to fool them with the fake stuff and yes The new Tapatalk app is terrible.

I managed to find some willing to eat...

Chris Bryant

Halli
01-15-2015, 08:24 PM
Damn If ya stomp on them they get longer.
HAhaha :D

XxthejuicexX
01-15-2015, 09:01 PM
damn if ya stomp on them they get longer.
Hahaha :d

hahaha

agelesssone
01-15-2015, 09:24 PM
I managed to find some willing to eat...

Chris Bryant

Chris, I found some that would take my offerings. One hit an A-rig and snapped my 30 lb braid when my reel froze up and wouldn't give line. The fish snapped it like it was ten lb test. I had to put the reel in the water to let it thaw out so the spool could spin.

I have to remember not to use braid in the cold temps.

I managed to boat 4 fish ...8....5...and two small ones of 2 lbs each....plus a four pound LM.

Had a lady fishing with her boyfriend next to me, drag about a 25 lb'er to the boat, refuse a gaff and a net. Tried to land it by hand. Got the hook out of it and it twisted out of her hand and swam away.

gordonc615
01-17-2015, 01:40 AM
OK guys I've been watching all the GSP threads for like 3 weeks now and have finally gotten a temp solution to the no bank problem (inflatable raft) So my next question is can someone maybe private message me or at least help me out on how to get there with a non motored boat? and yes i did drive out there 2 weeks ago at 5 am to find out you cant bank fish... any help would be GREAT!!!

tkwalker
01-17-2015, 02:34 AM
ok guys i've been watching all the gsp threads for like 3 weeks now and have finally gotten a temp solution to the no bank problem (inflatable raft) so my next question is can someone maybe private message me or at least help me out on how to get there with a non motored boat? And yes i did drive out there 2 weeks ago at 5 am to find out you cant bank fish... Any help would be great!!!

kayak .... <'TK><:)

gordonc615
01-17-2015, 02:21 PM
HAHA!! thanks TK! yeah I'm waiting on the income tax for that but I've made some modifications to this raft so it'll function much like a kayak! Which ramp do ppl launch from I guess would be the most help and I can google earth from there

XxthejuicexX
01-17-2015, 02:43 PM
Coles Ferry pike boat ramp