PDA

View Full Version : Whitebass on JPP?

XxthejuicexX
12-12-2014, 04:07 PM
Anyone catching any white bass on priest? I was thinking of heading to the Hurricane creek or fall creek area where I caught them last December.

Doc Marshall
12-12-2014, 07:42 PM
I caught a bunch near Fate Sanders last week. One was probably my personal best; naturally, my phone's memory is "full", so no pic.

They were hitting the schools of shad every 20 minutes or so. I had the best luck with white rooster tails and slow action.

Apart from smallmouths, they're probably my favorite fish in terms of fight.

XxthejuicexX
12-12-2014, 07:58 PM
I caught a bunch near Fate Sanders last week. One was probably my personal best; naturally, my phone's memory is "full", so no pic.

They were hitting the schools of shad every 20 minutes or so. I had the best luck with white rooster tails and slow action.

Apart from smallmouths, they're probably my favorite fish in terms of fight.

Sweet, thanks. I am going to hit the spot tomorrow around 11 I think.

creekcrappie
12-12-2014, 10:14 PM
I don't know about white bass, but I ran into some HUGE Stripers/Hybrids today in West Fork. They would blow up everywhere, but I couldn't get them to bite. My brother did hook one for a few seconds and it knocked him over lol.

XxthejuicexX
12-12-2014, 10:47 PM
I don't know about white bass, but I ran into some HUGE Stripers/Hybrids today in West Fork. They would blow up everywhere, but I couldn't get them to bite. My brother did hook one for a few seconds and it knocked him over lol.

Wow, knocked him over... Thats no fun, been there done that. I am going to start fishing that stretch of creek/river I met you at last year. If i don't catch fish there I will head to west fork to look for crappie or hybrid like you saw. By the way how are you doing? Don't see to many reports from you anymore.

creekcrappie
12-12-2014, 11:16 PM
Wow, knocked him over... Thats no fun, been there done that. I am going to start fishing that stretch of creek/river I met you at last year. If i don't catch fish there I will head to west fork to look for crappie or hybrid like you saw. By the way how are you doing? Don't see to many reports from you anymore.

I am doing really good. I have not been posting many reports for some reason, but I can assure you I have been fishing! I am planning on fishing a tournament tomorrow morning. Good luck tomorrow! Hope to see you out there.

XxthejuicexX
12-12-2014, 11:45 PM
I am doing really good. I have not been posting many reports for some reason, but I can assure you I have been fishing! I am planning on fishing a tournament tomorrow morning. Good luck tomorrow! Hope to see you out there.

Good luck with the tournament tomorrow. I will be out in the kayak tomorrow so if you see the sunshine camo feelfree, stop by and say howdy.

chongtoulor86
12-13-2014, 09:14 PM
Issac if you dont mind me asking did you fish upper part from west work or lower end of west fork?

creekcrappie
12-14-2014, 10:40 PM
Issac if you dont mind me asking did you fish upper part from west work or lower end of west fork?

I saw them on the lower end near the split.

chongtoulor86
12-15-2014, 03:03 PM
Thanks for the info...

I saw them on the lower end near the split.