PDA

View Full Version : Priest Crappie

troutspin
12-06-2014, 09:06 AM
Planning to take my son to priest tomorrow to see if we can get on some crappie. Not familiar with the lake, any advice/tips would be appreciated. We'll be putting in at Fate Sanders. Thanks.

XxthejuicexX
12-06-2014, 12:52 PM
I would be worried about the water at the moment. I know everything around here is up and muddy.

jaycee
12-06-2014, 02:12 PM
Both stones River real high and muddy. Upper part of lake will be muddy and high. If I were fishing I would go mid lake to the dam.

creekcrappie
12-06-2014, 09:27 PM
When I fished a tournament today out of Fate Sanders, I had to spend some time looking for cleaner water. Fall Creek and Spring Creek were out of the picture because the water was chocolate milk. The Jefferson Springs are from the mouth all the way to a little while past the bridge, the clarity was at least 1 foot. The current was moving REALLY fast.I also ran down lake too. I only got to Hobson Pike. The water was muddy until I got to Bryant's Grove.

XxthejuicexX
12-06-2014, 10:23 PM
When I fished a tournament today out of Fate Sanders, I had to spend some time looking for cleaner water. Fall Creek and Spring Creek were out of the picture because the water was chocolate milk. The Jefferson Springs are from the mouth all the way to a little while past the bridge, the clarity was at least 1 foot. The current was moving REALLY fast.I also ran down lake too. I only got to Hobson Pike. The water was muddy until I got to Bryant's Grove.

Thanks for the head up. I am not going tomorrow. I have a half a day of work Thursday in Columbia and I plan on fishing a lake on Williamsport on the kayak.

troutspin
12-06-2014, 10:30 PM
Thanks for the replies. Think we're just going to hit the batting cages tomorrow:)