PDA

View Full Version : Scammer!!!!

agelesssone
11-15-2014, 03:02 PM
What do you think fellas? I've had emails like this before, only they usually are wanting to give me millions of dollars, LOL.

This is a reply on my boat for sale.....

Nicole Edward (https://us-mg6.mail.yahoo.com/neo/launch?.rand=8ht035u2i0u59#)

Today at 1:38 PM

To

me

Thank you for your reply. I have read through the ad and I'm satisfied. I would have loved to call and discuss with you over the phone but I'm currently out of town on a contracted assignment in the mountains and won't be back in town until Dec 23. So coming to your residence for inspection won't be possible but will appreciate it much better if you can get back to me with its present condition.

Now as far as the payment and pickup goes, I will be paying by PayPal and make sure that the payment is cleared and funds available in your account just for your peace of mind, and will then send a shipper to come and pick it up. You can set up your paypal account at www.paypal.com (http://www.paypal.com) if you do not have any; it's free. With paypal, you will be able to receive your money directly from your bank.

If you already have a PayPal account, please do get back to me with the following information so that I can proceed with the payment or later when you create your own account.

1. Your PayPal email address,
2. Full name,
3. The Pickup address

I would also like you to pull down the ad so that I can be assured that the deal is on.

Hope to read from you soon.

On Sat, Nov 15, 2014 at 8:28 AM, mervjohnson61 <mervjohnson61@yahoo.com> wrote:
$4000.00

thehick176
11-15-2014, 03:49 PM
Sounds like it to me. I would want to have a face to face sell with cash in hand.

agelesssone
11-15-2014, 03:53 PM
I like the contracted assignment in the mountains......until Dec .....There are no phones in the mountains? Anywhere?

And buying it sight unseen? I'm the only one who does that!!

But at least I had a representative go look at it and hear it run.

TroutFiend
11-15-2014, 04:08 PM
On contracted assignment, "ha ha", looks like 007 is wanting to get into bass fishing. Maybe Q can rig up some rocket thrusters on the back of it.

These scammers and credit card thieves are crazy. Just last week at work we have to use the bosses credit card from time to time to order parts from online sources. well lo and behold somehow it intercepted and someone ordered $150 order from camping world.com and everybody knows I'm the only one in my department that hunts camps and fishes. and I got the ole stink eye a few days last week, until the online store called and said it was a fraudulent charge! 😜

Heiny57
11-15-2014, 06:53 PM
It's real, he won the money in the Nigerian lottery and needs your account info to send you funds.