PDA

View Full Version : Favorite CM colors

riverhawkluke
10-23-2014, 03:36 PM
What are some of your favorite CM body colors as well as Jigheads? I am new to the CM and would like to order some soon.

My favorite TM colors have been White, pink, bison, purple redemption, chartreuse, and mille. :)

Travis C.
10-23-2014, 03:47 PM
I seem to have best luck with Killer Klatt for about any species. My second would be black/chartreuse. Other than those two, I haven't really fished enough to judge fairly.

Will use either the CM jigs or my own painted ones. I don't think it matters as much as with TM's.

I tend to fish them less frequently than TM's but they do catch bluegill really well for some reason.

Alphahawk
10-23-2014, 05:48 PM
Killer Klatt and Midnight Blue are high on my list.

Regards

MNfisher
10-23-2014, 06:17 PM
Killer Klatt and pearl!

Mike

creekcrappie
10-23-2014, 08:33 PM
Killer klatt, Black/Chart., White/Chart, and Fast Lane.

riverhawkluke
10-23-2014, 10:13 PM
Thanks for all the help! Will order soon and post results!

OldHickory
10-24-2014, 10:55 AM
I'm also a newbie to using the TM/CM...does anyone know of a local store that stocks a good selection of TM/CM bodies and jigs?...or will I just need to order some?

Alphahawk
10-24-2014, 11:13 AM
I'm also a newbie to using the TM/CM...does anyone know of a local store that stocks a good selection of TM/CM bodies and jigs?...or will I just need to order some?

Walkers Bait and Tackle in Hendersonville may carry them. If you order TM has flat rate shipping and you will get your order pretty quick.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Travis C.
10-24-2014, 11:42 AM
If you order TM has flat rate shipping and you will get your order pretty quick.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That is true. I placed an order late Wednesday and it shipped Thursday.