PDA

View Full Version : Caney!

riverhawkluke
10-10-2014, 04:40 PM
Well tomorrow myself and a few other friends will be headed to the caney and stay at the campground until monday afternoon. We plan to take the Riverhawk, but have had some trouble getting it registered, so we might not take it. Anyway, it will be great to be back and i cannot wait :). Also a big thanks to Randy Goad and Ed krech for coming to speak to our high school fishing club, they really enjoyed yall!

riverhawkluke
10-10-2014, 04:40 PM
I will keep you all updated about the fishing as well!

RUGER
10-10-2014, 05:14 PM
Good luck, hope ya'll catch a bunch.
I was supposed to be there tomorrow but the chance of rain and thunderstorms kept me from heading that way.

dtaylor7
10-10-2014, 06:53 PM
I plan to be wading the caney near the dam, dodging rain showers and fishing hard! If you see a guy in a green TM hat and a blue rain jacket, be sure to say hello!

Travis C.
10-10-2014, 07:19 PM
If you have paddles or oars take it. Doesnt have to be registered unless powered. I have some on my polarkraft and fised all over the river with it using oars. Be careful on high water steer clear of bridge pillars and plan your out a ways up stream.

Good luck!

Alphahawk
10-10-2014, 07:31 PM
Look for browntrout up there tomorrow if it doesn't storm.

Regards

browntrout
10-10-2014, 07:33 PM
Look for browntrout up there tomorrow if it doesn't storm.

Regards

Yep be there unless it is storming. Good luck all

Roy

TroutFiend
10-11-2014, 10:41 AM
Good luck up there today guys, let us know how you do.
I may get up there tonight after I take the wifey out for her birthday dinner.

browntrout
10-11-2014, 07:50 PM
Had an awesome day on the Caney. Fish were very cooperative today. Met a new friend, Dtaylor7 today. Even tho it was wet it was still a good day.
Roy

tcintn
10-11-2014, 08:14 PM
Great seeing you on the river Luke.
Sorry I took off after seeing you but I was having an attack of diverticulitus and had to get home quick. Pain got a little more than I wanted to deal with.
The big fish were just not hitting today like the last few times. Oh well, next time.