PDA

View Full Version : Trout Magnet Hats

Travis C.
10-01-2014, 11:32 AM
Do any of you know if the hats are structured crowns or unstructured? Meaning a stiff top cap or floppy.

Thanks guys!

browntrout
10-01-2014, 02:45 PM
Do any of you know if the hats are constructed crowns or un-constructed? Meaning a stiff top cap or floppy.

Thanks guys!

Travis, which hat are you talking about the cloth one or the truckers cap? I have both if you want to see them.

Roy

Travis C.
10-01-2014, 03:10 PM
Travis, which hat are you talking about the cloth one or the truckers cap? I have both if you want to see them.

Roy

I used the wrong word earlier. I would rather have the unstructured or one that flops around without any real form to it other than the bill.

Prefer the mesh back. I am going to make an order sometime this month and wondered that before ordering.

https://www.troutmagnet.com/store/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=557

browntrout
10-01-2014, 03:27 PM
I used the wrong word earlier. I would rather have the unstructured or one that flops around without any real form to it other than the bill.

Prefer the mesh back. I am going to make an order sometime this month and wondered that before ordering.

https://www.troutmagnet.com/store/index.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=557

PM me your cell # and I will send you a video of each..lol hopefully you can see what you want to from that. The cloth one is flimsy except for the bill. I really like both of them.

Roy

Travis C.
10-01-2014, 03:31 PM
PM me your cell # and I will send you a video of each..lol hopefully you can see what you want to from that. The cloth one is flimsy except for the bill. I really like both of them.

Roy

No need for that. The cloth seems to be what I am looking for.

Thanks Roy.

browntrout
10-01-2014, 03:31 PM
No need for that. The cloth seems to be what I am looking for.

Thanks Roy.

Dude, I was going to model them.........

Roy

Travis C.
10-01-2014, 03:40 PM

Roy

Well you didn't mention that.... changes everything now. :p

I am finally taking the full blown both feet jump into fishing trout mags. Gonna dedicate some time to exclusively fishing them outside of chasing big line sides.

browntrout
10-01-2014, 04:08 PM
Well you didn't mention that.... changes everything now. :p

I am finally taking the full blown both feet jump into fishing trout mags. Gonna dedicate some time to exclusively fishing them outside of chasing big line sides.

Might hit up the Caney Saturday if you want to join me.

Roy

Travis C.
10-01-2014, 04:15 PM
Might hit up the Caney Saturday if you want to join me.

Roy

I was up there last weekend and will be up there for a whole weekend coming up soon. Don't think I can talk the wife into another one. If I get out it will have to be closer to home. I would fish there every weekend if I could.

Thanks for the offer. Still want to try and hit it sometime with you throwing some jerkbaits.

tcintn
10-01-2014, 05:15 PM

Roy

Can you put a video of that modeling T M caps on forum?
This might be a whole new career for you Roy.;)

browntrout
10-01-2014, 06:37 PM

Ed,
This forum isn't ready for that much hotness at one time.

Roy

Travis C.
10-01-2014, 07:13 PM

He's already been warned once for sending all those spam pm's to members with links to "check out my pics click here".

We don't want Jeremy to ban him for good Ed. :D

tcintn
10-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Ed,
This forum isn't ready for that much hotness at one time.

Roy

Yes we are Roy. Just make sure when you model the caps,only shoulders up.
Okay?
Travis,

Get the dark olive T M cap