PDA

View Full Version : Catfish guide

Tennessee_fisherman
09-19-2014, 10:42 PM
I'm looking for a catfish guide for close friend about to have surgrey . His surgrey is schedule during December . Would love to go first week for some trophy blues and few eaters. Any help would be appreciated . We also could do stripers

bfish
09-19-2014, 10:52 PM
I'm looking for a catfish guide for close friend about to have surgrey . His surgrey is schedule during December . Would love to go first week for some trophy blues and few eaters. Any help would be appreciated . We also could do stripers

Richard Simms in Chattanooga does catfish (along with his associate Sam).

troutburger
09-20-2014, 04:25 AM
Richard Simms in Chattanooga does catfish (along with his associate Sam).

Agreed. Richard Simms is THE catfish guide in TN. You will not be disappointed.
http://sceniccityfishing.com/

Tennessee_fisherman
09-20-2014, 06:21 AM
Thank you but looking for someone closer to Nashville . Is Donny hall still guiding? Or any Kentucky lake guides do catfish

Pookie
09-20-2014, 08:57 PM
Thank you but looking for someone closer to Nashville . Is Donny hall still guiding? Or any Kentucky lake guides do catfish

Now is the time to go, if you are going. Catfishing is the best in the hot summer months.

Fishaholic
09-23-2014, 12:01 AM
Bluewater Sportsman or Ageless One on here may be able to help you should message them

Tennessee_fisherman
09-23-2014, 05:57 AM
Phil king is a catfish guide near pickwick. I schedule with him yesterday. Thanks everyone. This states catfish fishery are the best in the world . I always go with striper guides thought we change it up. Plus a 40 lb blue cat fight harder that 40 pound striper.

Me and brother having debate who fights harder big catfish or striper? :) I love both but I'll say it's catfish . After striper do there run their much done. Now catfish they fight still there in the boat and sometimes they fight in boat . Ha ha.)