PDA

View Full Version : Crappie on PPL today

jaysouth
09-17-2014, 08:23 PM
Beautiful day to catch crappie on PPL. Fathead minnows over beds. Thanks to a wonderful person who gave me a gift certificate for a day with Mark Travis. I highly recommend his good services.http://www.crappieguideservice.com/

http://i1223.photobucket.com/albums/dd507/jaysouth100/percy%20priest%20crappie/percypriestcrappie17Sep14_zps217bef7d.jpg (http://s1223.photobucket.com/user/jaysouth100/media/percy%20priest%20crappie/percypriestcrappie17Sep14_zps217bef7d.jpg.html)

Alphahawk
09-17-2014, 08:33 PM
Nice mess of fish.

Regards

XxthejuicexX
09-17-2014, 08:38 PM
Nice looking fish, what depth are you guys catching them in?

white95v6
09-17-2014, 08:44 PM
yuuummmm. that's a nice stringer.

jaysouth
09-17-2014, 09:10 PM
Nice looking fish, what depth are you guys catching them in?

8-12 feet deep over Mark's secret hidey hole stake beds and brush piles.

XxthejuicexX
09-17-2014, 09:25 PM
8-12 feet deep over Mark's secret hidey hole stake beds and brush piles.

Wow, I would have thought deeper. I might have to get out and check a few of my spots and see if I can find some fish.

TNBronzeback
09-17-2014, 11:27 PM
Wow, I would have thought deeper. I might have to get out and check a few of my spots and see if I can find some fish.

I might have to do the same with the ones i put down in the spring!
I would have figured a little deeper myself.
Silly fish....dont they know they are suppose to be where i think they will be! Lol

XxthejuicexX
09-18-2014, 08:42 AM
I might have to do the same with the ones i put down in the spring!
I would have figured a little deeper myself.
Silly fish....dont they know they are suppose to be where i think they will be! Lol

Silly fish! I am booked this weekend but maybe next weekend I will try and get out.

TNBronzeback
09-18-2014, 08:59 AM
Silly fish! I am booked this weekend but maybe next weekend I will try and get out.

Thats what im planning as well. Between a wedding creeping up (prime deer season timing....thanks wife to be...lol) and getting my house spruced up to sell....im gonna have to strategically plan my fishing and hunting!
I was late for thanksgiving last year cause i was fishing....i dont think she will let me be late to say I DO cause i was deer hunting!

XxthejuicexX
09-18-2014, 09:06 AM
Thats what im planning as well. Between a wedding creeping up (prime deer season timing....thanks wife to be...lol) and getting my house spruced up to sell....im gonna have to strategically plan my fishing and hunting!
I was late for thanksgiving last year cause i was fishing....i dont think she will let me be late to say I DO cause i was deer hunting!

My question is why did you plan a fall wedding during prime Bow hunting and fishing weather......... Just go to the court house, save the money and get it out of the way :D

ttitan27
09-18-2014, 09:07 AM
Nice stringer of fish! Congratulations.

I was out there yesterday afternoon not terribly far from where you took your picture there and struggled. Looks like I was fishing too deep. I was in 16-18 foot trolling bandits and managed a few keeper crappie. Caught a ton of little green trash fish and a few yellow stripe.

jaysouth
09-18-2014, 09:11 AM

How about a "theme wedding". Why not use a deerstand for an altar?

Have you heard of Bridegrooms Anonymous?

If you feel the overpowering urge to get married, you get your membership card out of your wallet and call the number on back.

They will send two people over to drink with you, until the urge passes.:)

TNBronzeback
09-18-2014, 01:21 PM
LOL....not a bad idea!!!

SaltySportsmanTV
09-18-2014, 02:01 PM
Full stringer!

jaycee
09-18-2014, 07:45 PM
Way to go Jim. Good fishing.