PDA

View Full Version : SUMKINA Bait Company highlight video

jad2t
09-10-2014, 04:32 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=19eMGd2sr-c

Those of you friends with me on Facebook have seen this already I hope but for those who haven't, enjoy! This is a video of several of the better quality fish I've caught using SUMKINA finesse worms and stick worms. One fish was also caught on a SUMKINA swimbait used as a chatterbait trailer. I probably catch 90% of my bass on these lures. All clips are from Williamsport and a neighborhood pond which remains nameless.

I'm currently working on finding some time, and right conditions, to put together a highlight video using his frogs. I have 3 styles, popping, floating, and a prototype fished like a horny toad (buzzbait style). All have produced very well.

If anyone wants to come along with me one day and try out some worms, swimbaits, or frogs just let me know. I have an abundance of each and will gladly let you try them out. I may even consider taking you to the neighborhood pond, I've caught a handful of 3-6 pounders on his worms there and lots of smaller ones but I'd have to be confident you won't tell anyone the location.

After I put together a good frog highlight reel I'm putting away the bass gear for a bit and concentrating on a new species that is silver with black stripes. I've caught easily 200 bass over the last 2 months and even managed to win a TKA tournament, it's time to learn how to catch a new specie. I've done my research on them and even picked the brains of some experienced striper anglers, it's time to get to work.

Reel Tune
09-12-2014, 08:09 AM
Nice video Jimmy. I thought the SUMKINA baits were quality, and did catch fish. Good luck on the lineside adventure.

SAMBOLIE
09-12-2014, 06:01 PM
Jimmy,
Was all that rod jerking to match the rhythm of the music or did you match the music to the rod jerking when editing? :)

BTW, very nice video

creekcrappie
09-12-2014, 09:05 PM
Cool video!

Heiny57
09-13-2014, 05:56 AM
X2 Cool video.

NismoFish
09-13-2014, 01:09 PM
I'll take you up on that demo.

Epic first post, right? :cool:

Seriously, though. I'm game. I don't have a yak, though. Saving up for that. But I do have chest waders and no fear.

Shoot me a PM if your serious.