PDA

View Full Version : East side of the Boro

ditz1
08-17-2014, 04:10 PM
The wife is attending a class on the east side of Murfreesboro Monday morning. I need to kill a couple hours. Is there any place on the east side of the Boro that I can just step out of the car and throw a few flies?. Not particular on what might be available. Bass, BG, Carp.....just what ever.:)

XxthejuicexX
08-17-2014, 05:20 PM
Where will you be dropping her off at? I might be able to give you a couple locations.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ubang2
08-17-2014, 07:05 PM
There is water all along the Greenway. Trailhead at the end of Cason Trail or the pond that Hwy 99 goes over. They get fished a lot but we catch bluegill & small bass there.

ditz1
08-17-2014, 09:46 PM
The place is on Medical parkway just maybe a mile off of I-24...Ubang2, any of those places would be fine. I am afraid I don't know much about Murfreesboro so I don't know where any of those places are. I will try to google a map to see if I can find them.. Thanks.

XxthejuicexX
08-18-2014, 08:25 AM
There is the greenway right off medical, I fish it all the time. I don't know about fly fishing but I am sure it would work. That is where I caught that cat fish last week.

ditz1
08-18-2014, 04:00 PM
Went to the pond just off of 99. I found no access to the water even close to suitable for fly flyfishing. It did look like there was some good water. I tried to access from the south side. Thanks anyway for the info....I wished I had taken the bike instead of the flyrod. What a wonderful walking and biking trail. I was impressed.