PDA

View Full Version : Dale Hollow advise

Fish'n what bites
08-08-2014, 10:07 PM
My wife and I will be camping for 3 days at Lily Dale during Labor Day weekend. Was wondering if anyone had any advise for that area of the lake. I'll be boating with a 9.9hp motor so I can't zip around the lake fast at all. Would like to get into some walleyes, smallies, and muskies. These TN lakes are a lot different from what I'm used to in Ohio and I'm still trying to figure it out here with these deep lakes. Any tips would be helpful as far as depths and areas to look for. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

XxthejuicexX
08-08-2014, 10:29 PM
I have fished dale hollow a couple times but it's during february. I will show you the locations I catch fish during those months, can't promise that they work now. All my locations are around the dam, not sure where your campsite is. Just let me know if you are interested.

Alphahawk
08-08-2014, 11:23 PM
There is a guide on the forum that fishes Dale Hollow regularly and maybe he will see this and give you some advice. I have fished it quite a bit over the years but being there on Labor Day weekend will be tough. Unless you are fishing deep...trolling or such....the fishing could be tough unless you are targeting fish at night. There will be a ton of boat traffic there during the day which will make day fishing tough. There is some good fishing where you will be camping but during this time of year I have only fished it during the night time.

Regards

Dakota
08-09-2014, 06:41 AM
Fishfindergeneral I believe is the guide on the forum. I just fished in there while we had a houseboat for 2 days tied up on goat island. Only bass fished my partner and I caught 4 Smallies and 3 LM. We fished in the day which was tougher. I went back home they night fished and caught 9 LM. Mostly on jigs and tubes. I can call u or pm you on who i know up there and what else I know. Getting long winded here.

fishfindergeneral
08-11-2014, 01:52 PM
Give be a call at 615 474 0969 if you want to talk Dale Hollow. Dave