PDA

View Full Version : FeelFree Lure 11.5 from Hook1

gthorne
08-05-2014, 12:44 PM
My wife and I picked up two FeelFree Lure 11.5's from Hook1 recently. We went to Hook1 after reading all the good reviews on here and elsewhere about how friendly and helpful they were......and we weren't disappointed. We worked with Ryan on two separate days looking at and talking about kayaks. On our second visit we went down to Rockland and demo'ed the Lure 11.5. The rest of the guys there are as helpful and friendly as Ryan. I've been back on several occasions to purchase items for the kayaks and it's been a good experience each time.

The Lure 11.5 has been great to fish out of. I wanted something stable for fishing and my wife, while not planning to fish as much out of it, wanted something more stable than a traditional sit-in kayak. We also wanted to be able to put our young children in them with us. The Lure is great for this. We have a couple of Harmony padded seats which let the kids sit in the back cargo area. They have plenty of room and can even fish out of the back without too much trouble....just have watch out for hooks to the back of the neck though.....:eek:

I've attached a several photo's of the boats and us out in them. Also one of my wife's boat....just to make sure I know which one's mine....lol.

Westwindmike
08-05-2014, 01:09 PM
Congrats on the purchase! I like them both. Good idea on the kids seats too. Can you post a better pic of how you attached them in the trunk?

gthorne
08-05-2014, 01:21 PM
They aren't attached....they just sit in there. I'll take a better photo of one of them tonight and post it.

Alphahawk
08-05-2014, 04:11 PM
Congrats on the new rigs.

Regards

TNBronzeback
08-05-2014, 04:28 PM
HA HA.."Knot His".
pretty clever! lol

gthorne
08-06-2014, 07:03 AM
Congrats on the purchase! I like them both. Good idea on the kids seats too. Can you post a better pic of how you attached them in the trunk?

Here's a couple of pic's of the seat. This type of seat would work great with lots of the fishing sit-on-top style kayaks that are out now. You just can't put a crate in the back then.

Reel Tune
08-06-2014, 07:17 AM
They look great, welcome to the plastic Navy