PDA

View Full Version : Jpp 7/27

FloatNFish
07-28-2014, 09:19 AM
Hit priest early Sunday morning. My parents were in town from IN for the weekend and I was hoping to get them on some hybrids/stripers. We trolled 3/4 of the lower end of the lake without a bite and barely marked a thing on the graph. Decided to troll for crappie for a bit before it got too windy. Didn't catch any crappie but my mom caught a small yellow and my dad caught a beautiful smallmouth that for the life of me I can't remember if it was 15 or 18". We had a great day on the water just wish the fish were more cooperative.

Alex

agelesssone
07-28-2014, 09:24 AM
Hit priest early Sunday morning. My parents were in town from IN for the weekend and I was hoping to get them on some hybrids/stripers. We trolled 3/4 of the lower end of the lake without a bite and barely marked a thing on the graph. Decided to troll for crappie for a bit before it got too windy. Didn't catch any crappie but my mom caught a small yellow and my dad caught a beautiful smallmouth that for the life of me I can't remember if it was 15 or 18". We had a great day on the water just wish the fish were more cooperative.

Alex

WOW! Those are the most beautiful colors I have ever seen on a smallie.

MNfisher
07-28-2014, 11:21 AM
Awesome fish!

creekcrappie
07-28-2014, 11:26 AM
That is the prettiest smallmouth I have ever seen!

nomad60
07-28-2014, 12:25 PM
Beautiful fish!

Transplanted Sportsman
07-28-2014, 01:22 PM
That is the prettiest smallmouth I have ever seen!

X2, regardless of size that fish is a trophy for more than one reason IMHO, congrats yall!!