PDA

View Full Version : FLORIDA -Tuna Tuna Tuna...

SaltySportsmanTV
07-17-2014, 11:19 PM
Again an awesome day fishing the Atlantic deep blue we managed a couple nice SkipJack Tuna... Ya the kind you just slice and eat fresh while your cutting dinner... What a great memory and fantastic time in FortLauderdale!
Thanks again to my friend Dave Smith!
><SALTY>

Farley
07-18-2014, 03:41 PM
Did that a few years back, delicious! Jealous with a capital "J"

Alphahawk
07-18-2014, 08:54 PM
Heck of a fight there......congrats!

Regards

Transplanted Sportsman
07-18-2014, 09:39 PM
Did that a few years back, delicious! Jealous with a capital "J"

X2, what a feast salty, congrats man!!

SaltySportsmanTV
07-21-2014, 04:11 PM
Thanks and yes Absolutely with a capital (A):D, it was Awesome and hope to get out there again soon!
How often do you offshore fish?
><SALTY>

SaltySportsmanTV
07-21-2014, 04:13 PM
Like pulling in a freight train Alpha, what a great time is was, and needless to say excellent to eat!
><SALTY>

SaltySportsmanTV
07-21-2014, 04:15 PM
Thank you friend! It's always worth my while to head offshore when I visit my home town I grew up!
I know, that you know how that is right?
><SALTY>

Alphahawk
07-21-2014, 05:08 PM
Like pulling in a freight train Alpha, what a great time is was, and needless to say excellent to eat!

><SALTY>

When we would go off shore to fish in Saudi we would get into tons of tuna in the 5-8 pound range. That is really small for tuna but the fight was incredible for an 5 pound fish. I miss doing that. I know you had a blast.

Regards

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SaltySportsmanTV
07-21-2014, 11:00 PM
Absolutely you nailed it, those were in the 17lb. Class which in the Tuna world as a whole is not so big but for that type "skipjack tuna" they were a great size! But I agree with you and I'll add strongest fish pound for pound I've ever caught.
Great times,
><SALTY>