PDA

View Full Version : Sinkers

Cstew
06-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Does anyone know a good shop to buy all different style sinkers from 1oz -8oz. ?

tkwalker
06-24-2014, 12:03 AM
Cabela's , Bass Pro ... etc .... ..online Google Lead fishing sinkers .... <'TK>< :)

Cstew
06-24-2014, 07:26 PM
Yeah, I found some cheap prices on Ebay. I was curious if there were any shops local to Nashville with reasonable prices.

SAMBOLIE
06-24-2014, 09:42 PM
Does anyone know a good shop to buy all different style sinkers from 1oz -8oz. ?

Ever thought about old spark plugs. Champions weigh more.:):)
Glad that you found what you wanted.

TNBronzeback
06-26-2014, 03:20 PM
i was in New York this week and went to Gander Mountain i think is where i was at, and some brand was selling rocks as sinkers. A bag had several different weights in it, looks like all they did was take a rock, drill a small hole in the top then glue in a swivel about half way.
Not a bad idea if ya had some time on your hands, find some similar size stones and drill and go to town.
Ive used all kinds of random crap for sinkers that i know there is a 99% chance im gonna lose them. Washers, spark plugs, old rusty lead heads with the hook cut off, Barn Spikes work surprisingly great for river fishing....almost like bottom bouncers.

Halli
06-26-2014, 09:27 PM
Walkers and Starkeys has sinkers and both are locally owned.