PDA

View Full Version : Wanted

Reel Tune
05-20-2014, 10:26 AM
I'm in need of hard baits (Cranks, Jerkbaits, Poppers, Glide Baits, etc.) I'm looking for baits that you no longer use, I don't need the hooks or split rings bodies only. These baits can be in any condition, busted lips, busted bills, paint missing or gone, cracked, or chipped bodies etc. I'm needing donated baits, not baits for sale. If you donate I'll do my best to make it worth your time and effort in the future.

Thank You

creekcrappie
05-20-2014, 10:48 AM
I will collect my old busted baits in the near future. I threw away a bunch with busted bills not too long ago. What about if I find them on the bottom of the lake?

Reel Tune
05-20-2014, 10:54 AM
That's fine Issac, thank you very much. I have always just pitched my busted baits, now I'm regretting it. Just from last summer I've probably pitched 10 or more DT 4, 6, and 10's, a few shad raps, Rat-L-Traps, Red Eye Shads, and Bandits < These are examples of what I'm looking for. Anything that has a hard surface.

MNfisher
05-20-2014, 11:05 AM
Dang man! I just went through my fishing stuff and tossed about 20 old rusty cranks.

Mike

creekcrappie
05-20-2014, 11:50 AM
I found these so far. I will keep looking.

blink
05-23-2014, 08:02 AM
Whats this for Jeremy?
Just curious.
I have plenty for ya.

jad2t
05-23-2014, 09:15 AM
How many extra inches to we get added to our next tournament score per lure?

Reel Tune
05-26-2014, 07:38 AM
I found these so far. I will keep looking.

Perfect, thank you. Just hold on to them if you would.

Whats this for Jeremy?
Just curious.
I have plenty for ya.

Thanks blink, appreciate it. Just bring them out to one of our events sometime, as I'm in no hurry. This is for something Sarah and I are getting ready to get into. Not real soon, just getting ready right now.

How many extra inches to we get added to our next tournament score per lure?
Sorry Jimmy, no bonus inches.

I'm also interested in wooden plugs that are beat up or you guys don't use.