PDA

View Full Version : What's in this picture

Dakota
05-07-2014, 11:41 AM
What do you think is going on in this picture? Looks like a school to me? http://img.tapatalk.com/d/14/05/08/a9u4adub.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jad2t
05-07-2014, 12:02 PM
I agree

TNBronzeback
05-07-2014, 12:45 PM
kinda has the vauge shape of a Christmas tree which alot of the time is how crappies school together. But its certainly a school of something!

robhal11
05-07-2014, 02:29 PM
Dakota, glad to see it mounted, learn how to use by this weekend and I will let you take me out and catch a bunch:D Nice looking unit.

Transplanted Sportsman
05-07-2014, 04:53 PM
yep, and a really good size one, it is on both sides of the boat!!

Alphahawk
05-07-2014, 06:01 PM
My eyes are not what they once were but looks like schooling fish to me. Lowrance has a snapshot feature on it same as Hummininbird. On a Lowrance I think you hit the power button once if the feature is turned on in your menu. You may already know this. Then you can take out your SD card and load the pic to your posts. I do that just to really study what I saw on my trips. I don't know what specie you really target most of the time but it will enhance your fishing skills. I bought my SI unit with the idea of locating deep water bluegill beds...plus I will use it for other specie as well. The shallow beds are easy for everyone to find but the deep ones are where the big boys hang out. My test results have been great. It should be a productive summer when they try to hide in deeper water. I couldn't afford a touch screen.....but sure would like to have one.

Regards

Dakota
05-07-2014, 07:21 PM
My eyes are not what they once were but looks like schooling fish to me. Lowrance has a snapshot feature on it same as Hummininbird. On a Lowrance I think you hit the power button once if the feature is turned on in your menu. You may already know this. Then you can take out your SD card and load the pic to your posts. I do that just to really study what I saw on my trips. I don't know what specie you really target most of the time but it will enhance your fishing skills. I bought my SI unit with the idea of locating deep water bluegill beds...plus I will use it for other specie as well. The shallow beds are easy for everyone to find but the deep ones are where the big boys hang out. My test results have been great. It should be a productive summer when they try to hide in deeper water. I couldn't afford a touch screen.....but sure would like to have one.

Regards

Very nice I did not know that. I'm trying to get my waypoints from my existing navionics hot Maps card to carry over to my new unit haven't figured that out yet. I target bass Crappie hybrid striper mostly but I do not discriminate catfish bluegill white bass you name it I'll try to catch it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk