PDA

View Full Version : LIKE NEW in BOX- Lowrance HDS 5 GEN 2 EVERYTHING INCLUDED!

SaltySportsmanTV
04-29-2014, 12:07 PM
Comes with:
Unit
Mount
Wires
Transducer
With 600+ lake Insight
also there are hundreds of marked poems coordinates on local lakes for bass and crappie
All in original box
- this unit cells right now at Bass Pro Shops for $1199 plus tax.
I'll take 600 this is a DEAL!

Reel Tune
04-29-2014, 12:33 PM
Comes with:
Unit
Mount
Wires
Transducer
With 600+ lake Insight
also there are hundreds of marked poems coordinates on local lakes for bass and crappie
All in original box
- this unit cells right now at Bass Pro Shops for $1199 plus tax.
I'll take 600 this is a DEAL!

If I hadn't bought the Elite 7 Chirp last week I would have jumped all over this.

SaltySportsmanTV
04-29-2014, 12:40 PM
I appreciate that Jeremy, I'm sure it'll sell pretty fast its at unbelievable unit

nomad60
04-29-2014, 01:35 PM
Just curious, which transducer comes with it? The StructureScan HD or the regular transducer that comes with the unit?

SaltySportsmanTV
04-29-2014, 02:43 PM
The stock transducer, although you can use the structure scan transducer.

nomad60
04-29-2014, 03:15 PM
Ok, I was curious where you were getting the $1199 from

http://www.basspro.com/Lowrance-HDS5-Gen2-Fishfinder/GPS-Chartplotter/product/53518500/

I thought maybe you had the StructureScan bundle or the StructureScan HD transducer

SaltySportsmanTV
04-29-2014, 03:42 PM
I'm sure that price is for the unit itself.
Transducer not included...per sales associate at bass pro.
The price you posted is ...
Online price
Before taxes
Before shipping
Before Transducer
Before Sunguard

I was at bass pro yesterday and the sales associate along with the price tag read $899 for unit itself in addition, $299 for standard transducer which is sold separately. $599 for structure transducer. And that is all before tax.

Mine is $600 total-(A FANTASTIC DEAL!)
Including unit
Including transducer
Wireing
Including mount
Including Sunguard
No tax
No shipping
In box.
Im Just Interested in knowing did you post that because you are interested in purchasing? Or did you just really want to tell me that? :) good day!

nomad60
04-29-2014, 07:09 PM
I'm not trying to be a pain here but I bought this unit (HDS-5 Gen 2) from BP 1 1/2 years ago when they were $649 and yes, it came with the insight maps AND a transom/trolling motor transducer. The ONLY thing I had to buy was the trolling motor mount. And everything you listed COMES with the unit. Including the white plastic sun guard. The only thing that does not come with the unit is the trolling motor mount or a ram mount.

This is directly from Lowrance:
Lake Insight + 83/200 kHz transducer 000-10515-001 $549

http://www.lowrance.com/en-US/Products/Fishfinder-Chartplotter/HDS5-en-us.aspx

No, I'm not interested, just wondering why you're claiming it's $1199 new unless I'm missing something. And the BP link I posted previously is the current going price, at BP, for the HDS-5 Gen 2 so I don't see why it's "inaccurate to compair (sic)"

Have a nice day :)

Pookie
04-29-2014, 07:19 PM
I'm sure that price is for the unit itself.
Transducer not included...per sales associate at bass pro.
The price you posted is ...
Online price
Before taxes
Before shipping
Before Transducer
Before Sunguard

I was at bass pro yesterday and the sales associate along with the price tag read $899 for unit itself in addition, $299 for standard transducer which is sold separately. $599 for structure transducer. And that is all before tax.

Mine is $600 total-(A FANTASTIC DEAL!)
Including unit
Including transducer
Wireing
Including mount
Including Sunguard
No tax
No shipping
In box.
Im Just Interested in knowing did you post that because you are interested in purchasing? Or did you just really want to tell me that? :) good day!

I'm interested in this unit, and already have the HDS-8 that I can network with it through the structurescan box. I'm not interested in it at your price though, and I'm not interested in being lead to believe that a depthfinder is sold without a transducer. The structurescan transducer may be an additional charge, but not the std transducer.

How old is this unit? Did you send the warranty papers in, or do they come with the unit?

SaltySportsmanTV
04-30-2014, 07:36 AM
Unit is no longer available but thanks for all your interest.

Pookie
04-30-2014, 10:41 AM
Unit is no longer available but thanks for all your interest.
Making a sale that fast, you ought to send TK a little commission. :p

nomad60
04-30-2014, 12:45 PM
Lol

SaltySportsmanTV
05-01-2014, 11:49 AM
If I got a buyer from the fishing forum then ya, but I didn't just a bunch of complainers looking for a battle. Lol...Nah just kidding:)

nomad60
05-01-2014, 02:59 PM
If I got a buyer from the fishing forum then ya, but I didn't just a bunch of complainers looking for a battle. Lol...Nah just kidding:)

Not complaining, just trying to keep things honest. I just sold the same unit, in mint condition, with the same exact items you listed, for $300 and I was happy to get that amount, given that it was almost 1 1/2 years old and could be bought brand new these days for $599 ;)