PDA

View Full Version : Guntersville this weekend

thehick176
04-03-2014, 07:46 AM
I'm heading to Guntersville this weekend. Has anyone been down there lately?

XxthejuicexX
04-03-2014, 08:00 AM
I'm heading to Guntersville this weekend. Has anyone been down there lately?

I was down a few weeks ago, and I have four friends that fished last weekend in a tournament. Weather was bad on both trips but we caught a few fish when I was down there and they caught maybe 12 over two days. We caught fish on flats right off creek channels or deeper water. Rattle traps or D bombs around wood and rock. If I were going down this weekend I would still start out at the beginning of creeks and work in to find fish. Mud Creek is good, Rosebud has a few good areas. If I can help let me know, I am willing to share locations if it will help you catch fish.

thehick176
04-03-2014, 09:33 AM
Thanks for the info. I plan to fish creek mouths where they meet the main river and adjust from there. I would say the grass Is starting to green up in places. Hopefully anyway Lol

XxthejuicexX
04-03-2014, 09:51 AM
Not much grass at all due to the cold winter. You have some starting to grow but it's all deeper grass but if you find that you should find fish. I was going to head down this weekend to fish Gville but remembered its my grandfathers birthday Saturday so I am stuck here.