PDA

View Full Version : Vehicle Mechanic

Reel Tune
03-24-2014, 03:27 PM
I'm looking for a vehicle mechanic. I do all my own oil changes, brakes, tune-ups, door lock actuators, bulbs, but looking for someone who goes a little deeper, and is GOOD. I have a private mechanic now, but his prices are more than dealership prices, he's the best though, but money is very tight right now, and I'm looking to save a little. I'm looking for a good mechanic that is a little more affordable. I will not use a dealership. Looking for someone on the east side of Nashville between Nashville and Mt. Juliet.

The vehicle I'm needing work done on is a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado Z71 4X4. I bought this vehicle new in 2002, and we picked up our 3rd vehicle almost 2 years ago and the truck sits. The truck has developed some issues that need corrected, and I would like for someone to go over it completely.

Thanks

Alphahawk
03-24-2014, 04:44 PM
I'm following this post. Let me know if you find one Jeremy. I need some struts and I don't want to pay 600 bucks in labor to have 200 bucks worth of struts installed.

Regards

tkwalker
03-24-2014, 11:54 PM
I have known Wendell and his Brother Jerry since the 70's ... We raced dragsters together ... Wendell is in his 70's but still drives Rails ... These are the most honest men I know ... They use the bottom line of the rate charts ... If it doesn't need it you won't get it ... No wholesale over priced sweep from these guys ... They are located on Lebanon Pike about 4 miles west of Mt. Juliet ...... And they only use the best of parts !!

They have been at this location over 4 decades ... They don't have to advertise ... They have that many repeat customers and favourable word of mouth recommendations ... Wendell's shop is the only shop I trust with my three vehicles ... Call Wendell or go by and tell him Terry Walker his neighbour sent you .... You won't be sorry ... 615-754-5832 When it leaves there you can be sure it was done right and if there is a problem He will make it right .... <'TK>< :)

jaycee
03-25-2014, 11:32 AM
Walter Hill area
Joe Bond
615-335-4405

Reel Tune
03-25-2014, 04:30 PM
Thanks for all the great responses.